Lumines Remastered Announced at Nintendo Nindies Event at GDC 2018
Tokyo, Japan/San Diego, Calif. (March 20, 2018) — Enhance, the acclaimed game publisher/studio known for audiovisual experiences such as Rez Infinite, has announced LUMINES REMASTERED—a multi-platform release for Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Steam. The game is an HD remake of the original Lumines (pronounced “lou-min-es”) that debuted in 2004 as a PlayStation Portable (PSP™) launch title. Earning high praise and awards, it remained the top-rated title on the platform for four years and continued on to establish an action-puzzle series loved by millions of players. This is the franchise’s debut on a Nintendo console.
- Feel the sound: Play over 40 skins with electronic atmospheres from chill to upbeat. Shuffle skins (like a music playlist) as more are unlocked in a new Shuffle mode.
- Feel the rhythm: Feel the rhythm and blocks dropping from the dynamic HD Rumble of the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ as well as the DualShock®4 and Xbox One controllers. Choose to feel both rhythm and blocks or just the blocks.
- Feel the vibration: Turn on Trance Vibration and sync multiple controllers to feel the bass across your body.
- Feel the challenge: Faster tempos means less time to make combos, but slower songs can mean uncleared stacks. You’ll get hooked.
- Feel the fun: Take the challenge to unlock all skins and avatars, play against friends in VS 2-player mode, or climb the ranks to the top of the online leaderboards.